Attention residents of Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, and Wisconsin, it’s back with red, but bank with the green. Associated Bank can help you score a $150 cash bonus when opening a Badgers Checking account by May 31, 2017. Show your pride for the Badgers every time you use your Badgers checks or “Let’s Go Red” Debit Mastercard. With Badgers Checking, you’ll also enjoy a 15% discount on Bucky’s Locker Room purchases when you show your checks or debit card. The latest Associated Bank bonuses are located on the HMB master list of Associated Bank Promotions.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
Associated Bank Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Associated Bank Badgers Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: IL, MN, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Receive Associated Bank Bonus:
- Open a Badgers checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 from Associated Bank by May 31, 2017.
- Make three online bill payments OR add a direct deposit of $300 within 45 days of account opening.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive your $150 bonus within 75 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Associated Checking Account: $11 monthly fee, OR
- Direct deposit a total of $500 or more per statement cycle OR
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance OR
- Hold $2,500 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances OR
- Be under the age of 24 and go paperless with eStatements
- Associated Elite Checking Account: $25 monthly fee, OR
- Hold $10,000 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances.
If you live in Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, check out this offer from Associated Bank. When you open a new checking account, make three online bill payments OR add a direct deposit of $300. And you’ll be on your way to being $150 richer! Keep in mind that this bonus is only available to new customers. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
|Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express offers 25,000 membership rewards® points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. You can now get up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline. Cardholders earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations, US supermarkets and U.S. restaurants, 1X points on other purchases. You can use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 500 of some of your favorite brands. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195! Apply Now---Premier Rewards Gold Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.