While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Limited Time Offer: Earn a one-time $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 or more in qualifying purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership
- To be eligible for this offer, your application must be received by April 27, 2016
- No annual fee
- 5% cash back at U.S. office supply stores and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 3% cash back on the category of your choice from a list of select categories and 1% cash back on other purchases
- 5% and 3% apply to purchases up to $25,000 per rebate year then 1% thereafter. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement
- Terms and limitations apply
- See Rates & Fees
The 5% cash back categories are set on US office supply stores and wireless phone providers.
Here’s the 3% category of your choice:
- Airfare purchased from airlines
- Hotel rooms purchased from hotels
- Car rentals purchased from select car rental companies
- U.S gas stations
- U.S. restaurants
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases for shipping
SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express is a good option business card to carry since it has no annual fee. With earning 3% and 5% on a maximum of $25,000 per year, you can get a maximum of up to $1,250 in cash back. This includes a $100 annual travel benefit if you pay for a qualifying vacation purchase of at least $3,000 through a participating American Express Travel Services in the U.S. with your SimplyCash Card. Other benefits include purchase protection and extended warranty, car rental loss and damage insurance, travel accident insurance and baggage insurance plan when you pay for your flights with this card. At the end of each year, to help you better organize your accounting, taxes and budgeting for the next year, you will receive an itemized report online or by mail for all your spending that current year, organized by month and spending category.
If you’re a business owner considering the American Express SimplyCash Business credit card, the SimplyCash is, without a doubt, a solid business credit card. Increase your business’ profits by saving money on expenses when you earn cash rebates with the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express today. Compare all business credit cards now!