Get 20,000 bonus points when you spend $3,500 within the first 150 days with the US Bank Flexperks Visa card. Flexperks points can be redeemed for flights on over 150 airlines with no expiration dates or fees. The 20,000 Flexpoints is worth up to $400 ticket value. Hotel reservations, car rentals, and cruise rewards are also available for point redemption. You can even use points for merchandise purchases, gift cards, or statement credits!
U.S Bank FlexPerks Card Features:
- Get 20,000 Bonus FlexPoints after the first $3,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days;
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees;
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card;
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases – whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle – and on most cell phone expenses;
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations;
- Earn 5,000 FlexPoints when you refer a friend who acquires and uses the card;
- $0 Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*;
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases.
This is a great time to take advantage of the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature cardbecause you have the chance to earn a free flight. This card comes with plenty of flexibility and benefits, including redeemable points and no annual fee for the first year. If you’re a frequent flier and a bargain hunter, this is a perfect card that can compliment your lifestyle with its numerous discounts and rewards on flights and purchases. Find all credit card bonuses on our extensive list!