U.S Bank is offering 17,500 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 150 days with the US Bank Flexperks Visa card. You just need to spend at least $2,500 within 150 days of card membership to get your bonus points. Flexperks points can be redeemed for flights on over 150 airlines with no expiration dates or fees. Hotel reservations, car rentals, and cruise rewards are also available for point redemption. You can even use points for merchandise purchases, gift cards, or statement credits!
- Get 17,500 bonus FlexPoints after the first $2,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases – whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle – and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- Earn 5,000 FlexPoints when you refer a friend who acquires and uses the card
- $0 Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases. You can redeem these FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for travel or many other rewards
- Receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks and more
This is a great time to take advantage of the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card because you have the chance to earn a free flight. This card comes with plenty of flexibility and benefits, including redeemable points and no annual fee for the first year. If you’re a frequent flier and a bargain hunter, this is a perfect card that can compliment your lifestyle with its numerous discounts and rewards on flights and purchases. Find all credit card bonuses on our extensive list!