Find Chase Total Checking® bonus, coupon, and offer here. Typical bonus amounts that have been available for this Checking account include $150, $225, and $300 offers. Get your Chase Total Checking Coupon here.
Definitely check out the Chase Total Checking® account to qualify for the current bonus. To obtain this offer, apply directly online or enter your email to receive a Total Checking Coupon from Chase. Then, take it to your local Chase branch.
Established in 1982, Chase Bank is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. You can find Chase branches/ATMs across these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
(Visit Chase to learn more)
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus Coupon
This is Chase Bank’s most popular Checking account, and across the net when comparing all banks. You can enjoy a $225 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
- Cash value: $225 bonus
- Availability: Nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- How To Earn Bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
(Offer Expires 01/19/2022)
With Chase Total Checking®, you get access Chase ATMs and branches, free debit card, free online banking & bill pay, and mobile banking with their award winning Chase Mobile App. Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture.
How To Earn The $225 Bonus
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a Chase Total Checking® account.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. There is no stated minimum direct deposit amount required for the offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once the above requirements are met, the Chase Total Checking Bonus will be deposited within 15 business days.
- Important: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $225 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
- Open your account online now
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Chase Total Checking® has no Monthly Service Fee when you do any one of the following each statement period.
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR,
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
- Chase Total Checking bonus is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Make a direct deposit to this account within 90 days of account opening.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- You are considered a new customer if you don’t have either account within the last 90 days and are in good standing.
Chase Total Checking Pros and Cons
- Account Alerts: When there is a charge, refund or transaction, you will be an alert via text, email and push notifications.
- Nationwide Support: With several branches and 24/7 customer support, you are able to stay in touch with your account.
- Bill Pay: Make free recurring or one-time deposits with the Chase Total Checking Account.
- FDIC Insured: Your deposits are covered by FDIC deposit insurance up to $250,000.
- Limited Availability: Chase only operates in 28 states.
- Wire Transfer Fees: International and domestic wire transfer will incur an additional fee.
- Overdraft Fees: A $15 fee will incur each time your account is overdrawn for 5 business days in a row.
- Insufficient Fund Fees: A $34 fee will incur for debit card purchases that goes over your account limit.
The Chase Total Checking Bonus is one of the best checking accounts to open. The checking account is an easily obtainable bonus while offering fantastic services to cater to your needs. Simply set up the direct deposit requirement and you will earn this one time bonus.
Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. If either the checking or savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.