Regions Bank is now offering a $200 checking bonus for new customers that open any LifeGreen Checking accounts with the promo code 20048SOC19Q2.
To receive this bonus, sign-up for a LifeGreen Checking Account by June 28, 2019. make 10 purchases with a Regions Visa check card and set up direct deposit worth at least $500 into your account within 60 days. Regions will deposit $200 credit into your account within 120 days once you have met the requirements.
Visit Regions Bank Promotions, to see our complete list of $50, $100, $200, $300 & $400 bonuses. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Earn $50 Referral Bonus on top of the $200 Bonus:
Many readers have reported you can get the $50 referral bonus in addition to this $200 bonus (bringing the total to $250).
To get a referral link, you must:
- Send an email to [email protected] and title your email “Regions Bank Referral Bonus”
- In the email, provide your full name along with the account you want to open whether it is personal checking account or business checking account.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus by letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program and you can earn $15!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Regions Bank $200 Bonus Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Regions Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: LifeGreen checking account
- Availability: AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, SC, TN, & TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/28/2019
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: up to $100. American Express not accepted.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, at least $500
- Monthly Fee: $8 or $10, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Online opening doesn’t seem to work in some areas, some have reported you need to live within 50 miles of a branch. Please check with a bank representative to confirm.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account open for at least 180 days, otherwise there is a $25 early closure fee.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn Regions Bank $200 Bonus
- Open any new LifeGreen checking account by June 28, 2019 with the promo code: 20048SOC19Q2 online OR present personalized voucher in branch.
- Make 10 purchases with a Regions Visa CheckCard (purchases must post within 60 days of account opening)
- Make $500 or more of qualifying ACH direct deposits such as payroll or government payments within 60 days of account opening.
- Get a $200 credit to your Regions Account within 120 days of completing these steps listed above.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- LifeGreen checking: Regions bank will waive the $8 monthly fee ($10 with standard paper statements) if you do ONE of the following:
- Have ACH direct deposit, such as a recurring payroll or government benefit deposit, to your LifeGreen Checking account (at least one of $500 or more, or a combined amount of $1,000)
- Maintain a $1500 average monthly balance in your LifeGreen Checking account
Make sure you check out Region Bank to learn more about the $200 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $200 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
With this card, you'll earn:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flight when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip by getting your first and second checked bags for free!