Take advantage of the Citibank High-Yield Checking account here.
Available to residents of selected markets, Citibank is offering a 0.60% APY with a deposit of $25,000 or more on their High-Yield Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Citibank High-Yield Checking
Founded in 1812, Citibank has been an industry-leading financial institution offering residents a wide variety of products and services. From attractive bonuses to rates, you will begin to understand why countless have trusted Citibank with their financial investments.
Continue on to learn more about the Citibank High-Yield Checking Account below.
Citibank High-Yield Checking Rate
Residents of selected markets can earn an attractive rate on balances of $25,000 or more. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.60% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Citibank High-Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available:
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, OK, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, and WY
- Not available in the following cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Seattle, Dallas
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
How To Earn Up to 0.60% APY Rate
- Open a Citibank High-Yield Interest Checking account as part of the Citi® Elevate package.
- Meet the tiered deposit amount below to receive your APY rate.
- To waive the $15 monthly service fee, maintain an average monthly balance of $5,000 in your checking account
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000 and above||0.60% APY|
- No minimum to open
- No limit on earnings
- Online banking
- Smart mobile banking with the Citi Mobile® App
- Mobile Check Deposits
- Spending Insights
- Peer-to-Peer Payments
- You must register your account for online access on Citi Online® and Citi Mobile® in order to view your statements and other legal notices.
- Must have a residential/home (not mailing) address in an Eligible Location listed above.
All in all, the current tiered rates from Citibank High-Yield Checking is a great offer to take advantage of, provided you live within the eligible states. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of all the great features that come with your new banking experience. However, do note that not all cities within the listed states qualify for the account!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Citibank High-Yield Checking Account.