Do you have a child that is under the age of 12 and live in the qualifying states of CT, DE, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA? If so then today may be your lucky day because Citizens Bank is offering you the opportunity to earn a $1000 Bonus. If you open a Citizens Bank CollegeSaver account for a child under the age of 12 and meet monthly deposit requirements, you will receive this bonus when the child is 18 years old.
Sign up today and give your child a head start! All of the latest Citizens Bank bonuses are located on the HMB master list of Citizens Bank Promotions. In addition, be sure to check out other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: You must sign up for the offer before your child’s 12th birthday in order to qualify.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Citizens Bank $1,000 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Citizens Bank CollegeSaver Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: CollegeSaver
- Availability: CT, DE, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: No, Equifax
- Opening Deposit: $25- $500.
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Account must be opened before child’s 12th birthday.
- Household Limit: None listed, but it is limited to one per child.
- Closing Account Fee: There is no account closure fee listed, but you must make the qualifying deposits until your child turns 18 to receive the bonus.
How To Earn Citizens Bank Bonus
- If you have a child under the age of 12, apply for a new CollegeSaver account from Citizens Bank.
- After you sign up for a new account, you need make a minimum monthly deposit every month. If your child is under 6 years old, the minimum is $25. If your child is between 6 and 12, the minimum deposit is $50.
- If you continue these monthly deposits until your child turns 18, you should receive a $1,000 bonus.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print
- This account can be opened for a child by anyone – parents, grandparents, uncles or aunts. You are not required to be the child’s guardian; all you need is the child’s social security number and date of birth to get started.
- CollegeSaver is limited to one account per child.
- You’re allowed to miss up to 1 monthly deposit each year and still be eligible for the $1,000 bonus.
If you want to start a savings account for a young child, you should definitely check out Citizens Bank. If you sign up for a new CollegeSaver account, you can earn a $1,000 bonus if you make a qualifying monthly deposit! As long as your child is under the age of 12, you are eligible for this offer. If you want to take a look at other chances to earn extra money, review our lists of national and regional bank promotions.