Iowa residents can take advantage of Collins Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, the bank is offering a $100 bonus when you meet the requirements associated with your new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Collins Community Credit Union Promotions
Collins Community Credit Union was established in 1940 and has grown to become the fourth largest credit union with more than $1 billion in assets. Furthermore, they currently have branches in Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls, Des Moines, Dubuque, Iowa City, Marion, and also North Liberty. But even if you are not located near a branch, you can also see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Collins Community Credit Union provides a full range of financial products and services to anyone who lives or works in Black Hawk, Dubuque, Linn, Johnson, Polk, and also the surrounding counties.|
Please keep reading to learn more about Collins Community Credit Union promotions.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Collins Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Students can now earn a $100 bonus with a new Advantage Checking Account from Collins Community Credit Union.
- Account Type: Advantage Checking Account
- Availability: IA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/ Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500 with a credit card
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: $15 if closed within 6 months
- Household Limit: 1
(Expires December 31, 2020)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn The $100 Checking Bonus
- Open and fund a Collins Community CU checking account with an initial deposit of $50.00 and also start direct deposit within 60 days of opening the account.
- The $100.00 bonus will be deposited into your new Collins Community CU account within 60 days of your first direct deposit.
- Receive a limited-time $100 bonus
- Earn 2.25% APY on your checking balance
- Save with no monthly fee
- Bank anywhere, anytime with Online Banking and our Mobile App
- Receive up to 7 ATM fee reimbursements each month
- There are no monthly fees with this account
- Member with any existing Collins Community CU checking account not eligible for the $100 bonus.
- Offer available at any Collins Community CU location.
- Must meet membership eligibility requirements.
- Limit one $100.00 bonus per household.
- The offer will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- The account holder is responsible for any applicable taxes.
Through the current promotions from Collins Community Credit Union, you are able to earn a generous bonus while allowing you the ability to choose an account that best fits your needs. Additionally, with the option of opening an account online and also in person, there shouldn’t be a reason to hold you back from opening an account! With that said, I would definitely recommend taking advantage of the $100 bonus.
*Check back at this review for more up to date Collins Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and also offers!