Find an updated list of ConnectOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have bonuses that range from $100 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About ConnectOne Bank Promotions
ConnectOne Bank is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey and was established in 2005. Since then they have grown to 30 locations, offer savings rates that are 73% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
ConnectOne Bank $100 Checking Bonus
ConnectOne Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Checking account.
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Simply Better Checking
- You must have a direct deposit made into the account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit must be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer
- Direct deposit must be at least $250.00 per month
- You will be paid $100.00 as a bonus within 10 business days of meeting requirements
- Free check imaging
- Easy-to-read monthly statement
- Free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Visa® debit card
- Optional overdraft protection (Subject to credit approval)
- No minimum balance requirement
- Unlimited check-writing
- Up to $10 a month in ATM fee reimbursements from foreign ATMs, if you maintain a $500 average daily balance and use direct deposit
- No monthly service fees
- If the account is closed within 6 months after opening, the bonus amount will be deducted the $100 bonus at closing.
- A fee schedule will be provided to you at the time you open an account, periodically when fees or charges change, and upon request.
- No transaction limitations apply to this account.
- A fee schedule will be provided to you at the time you open an account.
ConnectOne Bank is offering great promotions with easy requirements. With services such as online banking, you can sure your money is secure. Be sure to apply for these while you still can today!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated ConnectOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.