Find an updated list of Emprise Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus for a new checking account and a $50 referral bonus.
About Emprise Bank Promotions
Emprise Bank has been serving your banking needs since 1910. They strive to implement their core values of integrity, team work, and customer service. With 38 locations in Kansas, visit a local branch today. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses that are found nationwide for more suitable offers.
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this bank doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
Compare Emprise Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
Emprise Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Emprise Bank is offering a $50 bonus for each person you refer to the bank. Both parties benefit from this promotion.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account (Personal or Business Account)
- Availability: KS
(Offer has no expiration date)
Here is an alternative link to apply.
How To Earn Bonus
- To get started, click the link above
- You will need to login to your account to refer people
- After your referral opens an account and meets the qualifications, you will each get $50 deposited directly into your account
- Offer subject to change.
- Referral must open an account and meet the qualifications to receive the bonus.
(Expired) Emprise Bank $200 Checking Bonus
Emprise Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Availability: KS
(Offer expires 04/14/2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To receive the $200 bonus you must:
- Provide the promo code at the time of account opening
- Setup and receive one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) within 60 days of account opening
- Use your debit card to make 12 purchases from your new checking account within 60 days of account opening
- Use promo code “EBCASH200” when you apply online
- Once all requirements are met for the bonus, they will deposit the bonus directly into your new personal checking account within 90 days of account opening
- Limited time offer.
- This offer is for new personal checking account customers only; you are not eligible for this offer if you were an owner of an Emprise Bank personal checking account within the last 90 days.
- Offer will only be paid once on a new single or joint account.
- The new personal checking account must be open and in good standing up to and including the date the bonus is paid in order to receive the bonus.
- The bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS.
- All account applications are subject to approval.
I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. If you are looking to switch to this Bank the $200 promotion could be for you. Additionally, see if you can take advantage by combining both offers at the time of account opening. You would just need to be referred or know someone who banks with them.
If you would like to leave your contact info below for the referral bonus, feel free. Additionally, comment below if you have experience with this bank! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Emprise Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
Leave a Reply