Find an updated list of First Citrus Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new account and meet the requirements below.
Table of Contents
About First Citrus Bank Promotions
First Citrus Bank has pride over the fact that they are a community bank. They offer the best financial products that will help you build your funds. If this promotion is not for you, but still want to earn bonuses, take a look at our own bank bonuses page!
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
First Citrus Bank $100 Referral Bonus
First Citrus Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new checking account.
- Account Type: First Citrus Bank Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: If the new client’s checking account is closed by the client or First Citrus Bank within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount from the new client’s account at closing.
(Does Not Expire)
Earn The $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer a friend to First Citrus Bank
- The referred person must open a new Checking account
- Account must be open for at least 60 days
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- Free Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing/debit card use
- No Minimum Balance
- There are no monthly fees.
Your account will be credited a $100 cash bonus within 60 days from when your referred client’s new checking account is opened at First Citrus Bank.
Offer valid for personal or business checking account.
This program may be discontinued or changed at any time without notice.
Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reported to you and the IRS on form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S).
If the new client’s checking account is closed by the client or First Citrus Bank within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount from the new client’s account at closing.
If you’re interested in the bonuses, definitely check out First Citrus Bank today! Not only do they give two fantastic checking options for your friends, but this promotion also triggers a soft pull so I really recommend it. It’s fairly straightforward and it does not hurt your credit score.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Let us know if you signed up and if it was worth it!
*Check back at this page for updated First Citrus Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.