Find an updated list of First Citrus Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new account and meet the requirements below.
Table of Contents
About First Citrus Bank Promotions
First Citrus Bank has pride over the fact that they are a community bank. They offer the best financial products that will help you build your funds. If this promotion is not for you, but still want to earn bonuses, take a look at our own bank bonuses page!
I’ll review the offers below.
First Citrus Bank $100 Referral Bonus
First Citrus Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new checking account.
- Account Type: First Citrus Bank Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: If the new client’s checking account is closed by the client or First Citrus Bank within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount from the new client’s account at closing.
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
Earn The $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer a friend to First Citrus Bank
- The referred person must open a new Checking account
- Account must be open for at least 60 days
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- Free Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing/debit card use
- No Minimum Balance
- There are no monthly fees.
Your account will be credited a $100 cash bonus within 60 days from when your referred client’s new checking account is opened at First Citrus Bank.
Offer valid for personal or business checking account.
This program may be discontinued or changed at any time without notice.
Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reported to you and the IRS on form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S).
If the new client’s checking account is closed by the client or First Citrus Bank within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount from the new client’s account at closing.
If you’re interested in the bonuses, definitely check out First Citrus Bank today! Not only do they give two fantastic checking options for your friends, but this promotion also triggers a soft pull so I really recommend it. It’s fairly straightforward and it does not hurt your credit score.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Let us know if you signed up and if it was worth it!
*Check back at this page for updated First Citrus Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.