First National Bank is offering residents of Illinois a $150 bonus when they open a Value Checking Account by June 30, 2019 and meet all the requirements.
To get started, you must open a Value Checking Account in branch by June 30, 2019. There is a minimum opening deposit of $100 required for this account. Additionally, you will have to set up a direct deposit, use FNB Bill Pay, and average monthly balance of $500 to earn the bonus. You may prefer the cash bonus, but you are also eligible to substitute the cash for a Nest Thermostat E or a RCA Video Doorbell Security Camera.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
First National Bank $150 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- FNB Staunton Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn First National Bank Bonus
- You must open a Value Checking Account in branch by June 30, 2019.
- There is a minimum opening deposit of $100 required for this account.
- Additionally, you will have to set up a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- Next, you will have to enroll for and pay one bill using FNB Bill Pay.
- Lastly, you will have to average a daily account balance of $500 or more for the first three statement cycles.
- Finally, you will be able to pick between a NEST Thermostat E, RCA Doorbell Security Camera, or a $150 Bonus. You will receive your bonus within 15 days after your third statement cycle.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Value Checking: There is a $2.50 monthly service fee that can be waived if you enroll for eStatements.
Make sure you check out First National Bank of Staunton to learn more about the $150 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $150 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.