For residents of Oklahoma, F&M Bank is offering up to 2.75% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. Earn an amazing rate with this free checking account. And receive ATM fee refunds, not just in Oklahoma, but nationwide! If you live in the state of Oklahoma, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Chemcel Federal Credit Union today!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn $150 Cash Bonus with $25K deposit or $300 Cash Bonus with $50K deposit. Earn up to 1.75% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate. Apply Now---CIT Bank Savings Builder Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.60% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
F&M Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.75% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Oklahoma (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle your account, be enrolled and review eStatements, at least one direct deposit OR automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
F&M Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $20 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle your account, be enrolled and review eStatements, at least one direct deposit OR automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
How To Earn Up to 2.75% APY Rate:
- Sign up to F&M Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.05% APY for up to $20,000.
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle your account
- Be enrolled and review eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit OR automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
Note: Balances over $10,000 earn between 2.75% to 0.11% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.01% APY
F&M Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Oklahoma. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!