Available to CA, IL, NJ, NY, TX, VA residents, you can earn 1.00% APY when you open a new savings account with Hanmi Bank.
Table of Contents
Hanmi Bank Savings Account
- Account Type: Simple Savings
- Availability: CA, IL, NJ, NY, TX, VA
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
Hanmi Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Rate
- Open a Simple Savings account from Hanmi Bank with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info: Provide your name, address, phone, email & social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC Insured. Covered by FDIC Insurance up to $250,000
- Flexibility. Deposit and withdraw at your own convenience.
- 24/7 Banking. Bank anytime, anywhere with Hanmi Online & Mobile Banking.
If you are browsing around for a savings account with a competitive APY rate, learn more about Hanmi Bank’s savings account as a good candidate.
Interested in more options? See our list of the best interest earning accounts here!