For residents of Florida and Georgia, IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union is having a Financial Consultation promotion where you can receive a $25 bonus when you participate in a complimentary financial consultation via phone or in person by November 30, 2017. At IBMSECU, they have made their mission to provide members with “Service Excellence”. This means that each and every experience you have with your Credit Union should be a memorable one. They have a complete range of products and services including: Checking and Savings accounts, Money Market accounts, Certificates, IRAs, First and Second Mortgages, Car Loans, Visa Credit Cards, Business Services, and much more. You can access these products and services on your terms: in the branch, online, over the phone, via email and more! If you are currently seeking professional financial advice, then don’t miss out on this exclusive promotion and for your chance to receive $25 bonus!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this offer through our Rewards Program. If you would like to participate, simply contact us if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
IBMSECU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any
- Availability: FL, GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know!
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Additional Requirements: Please view the eligibilty membership list on how to become a member
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
Why you should join IBMSECU:
- You’re not only a member – You’re an owner at IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union
When you join the Credit Union, you automatically become an owner. They are a non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors made up of Members like you, elected by you.
- Providing The Right Solutions To Your Needs – You can turn to your Credit Union for the right solutions to all of your financial needs!
- Trust And Respect, Values They Believe In – IBMSECU promise to you is that they have and will always strive to provide you with Service Excellence and Superior Financial Solutions!
- Credit Union Staff – Staff is made up of people of many different cultures that speak many different languages.
- Feel Confident Your Money Is Safe – Your savings at IBMSECU will continue to be federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
At IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union, they believe in helping you make the most of your money. That’s why they offer “one stop shopping” for investments and financial planning. Right now you can receive a $25 bonus simply by chatting with one of their financial advisors about your financial goals. If you are interested, make sure you contact an advisor today to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment to discuss your individual needs. If you would like to see more bank offers, make sure you check out our complete list of Bank promotions on HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.