Check out the latest Incenta Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
About Incenta Federal Credit Union Promotions
Incenta Federal Credit Union is a division of Pathways Financial Credit Union. Furthermore, they are a full-service not-for-profit financial institution helping our members find their path to better banking, and ultimately, financial freedom.
|Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you live, work, worship or attend school in Ohio, as well as the city of Maysville, KY. Learn more about membership eligibility here.|
I’ll review the current Incenta Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Incenta Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
When you open a checking account, you can receive a $300 bonus during the first 6 months your account is open.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Swipe2Save Checking Account
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($275 bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Swipe2Save Checking account
- For every purchase you make with your debit card, Pathways will round up the amount to the nearest dollar and deposit the difference into your Owner Rewards Savings Account. Rounding up transactions to whole numbers makes account balancing a breeze!
- Pathways matches your rounded-up amounts penny-for-penny up to $50/month for the first 6 months.
- After the first 6-months the Pathways match ends, but you continue to have all debit card transactions rounded up to your high-yield Owner Rewards Savings Account
- Six-month Credit Union match valid for new checking accounts only.
- Maximum match amount $50 per month for the first six months; match ends six months after checking account opening.
- We reserve the right to end or extend this offer at any time.
Incenta Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
When you refer a friend to open a checking account, you can receive a $50 bonus for each person you successfully refer.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Pathways Financial CU or Incenta Swipe2Save Checking Account
- Availability: OH
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Get a $50 Mastercard® Reward Card when your friend registers, opens a new Pathways Financial CU or Incenta Swipe2Save checking account and completes the following within 60 days of account opening:
Your friend can earn a $50 Mastercard Reward Card.
- Completes one (1) direct deposit of at least $100 or more, OR
- Completes ten (10) debit card transactions (ATM transactions excluded)
- The person making the referral (Referrer) will earn a $50 Mastercard® Reward Card for each individual referred (Referred Person) to Pathways Financial CU or Incenta who registers for the offer, opens a new Pathways Financial CU or Incenta Swipe2Save checking account and completes the other requirements within the time specified in the offer. To make a referral, the Referrer must register for the program and share the offer with their friends, family or coworkers. A Referrer may receive up to ten (10) Mastercard Reward Cards ($500 value) within a calendar year, but only one Referrer may receive a Mastercard Reward Card for each Referred Person who fulfills the requirements.
- The Referrer authorizes the sending of communications to each Referred Person. The email may not be recovered if the person has “opted out” of marketing material from Pathways Financial CU or Incenta or ReferLive. Each person who registers at ReferLive authorizes future communications including emails regarding the program unless they “opt out” by making an election at ReferLive or within such email. The Referred Person acknowledges that a Mastercard Reward Card will be issued to the Referrer after all conditions have been met in the time frames provided.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after completion of all requirements for delivery of the Mastercard Reward Card. The Mastercard Reward Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions delivered with the card. The Mastercard Reward Cards may be reported as income to the IRS.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Swipe2Save Checking: None
- Premier Checking: None
- Business Basic Checking: None
- Business Organizational/Club Checking: None
- Business Plus Checking: $8 monthly fee
- Business Premium Checking: $20 monthly fee, waivable if aggregate daily balance is $7,500+
If you are a resident of Ohio, I highly recommend checking out this account. There are many benefits that come with it such as earning up to a $300 bonus, receiving a very generous APY rate, and more. If you have any information about whether it triggers a hard or soft pull, let us know below.
However, if you don’t live near a branch, you can check out other great bank bonuses, bank rates, and also CD rates found nationwide!
*Compare Incenta Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back at this page for updated Incenta Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Leave a Reply