Check out the latest Incenta Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Incenta Federal Credit Union Promotions
Incenta Federal Credit Union is a division of Pathways Financial Credit Union. Furthermore, they are a full-service not-for-profit financial institution helping our members find their path to better banking, and ultimately, financial freedom.
|Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you live, work, worship or attend school in Ohio, as well as the city of Maysville, KY. Learn more about membership eligibility here.|
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Incenta Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
When you open a checking account, you can receive a $300 bonus during the first 6 months your account is open.
- Account Type: Swipe2Save Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a Swipe2Save Checking account
- They will match up to $50 a month for the first six months
- Earn money for using your debit card
- Competitive dividends
- Pathways Debit Card with unlimited usage
- Direct Deposit
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile & Text Banking
- No monthly fees listed
- Six-month Credit Union match valid for new checking accounts only.
- Maximum match amount $50 per month for the first six months; match ends six months after checking account opening.
- We reserve the right to end or extend this offer at any time.
If you are a resident of Ohio, I highly recommend checking out this account. There are many benefits that come with it such as earning up to a $300 bonus, receiving a very generous APY rate, and more. If you have any information about whether it triggers a hard or soft pull, let us know below.
*Check back at this page for updated Incenta Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.