For residents of New York, Maple City Savings Bank is offering up to 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. A free checking account that pays you — and not vice versa. Qualify for high interest rewards, plus nationwide ATM fee refunds with Kasasa Cash.
If you live in the state of New York, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Maple City Savings Bank today! Additionally, see our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Maple City Savings Bank Rewards Checking
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: New York (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 10 debit card purchases, be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Maple City Savings Bank Rewards Checking Features
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $20 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 10 debit card purchases, be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Maple City Savings Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY for up to $10,000.
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
Note: Balances over $10,000 earn between 3.00% to 0.50% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Maple City Savings Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of New York. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account.
If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
Leave a Reply