*This promotion had ended*
For residents of Massachusetts, Mutual Bank is offering $100 bonus when you open qualifying Bonus Checking account good for a limited time. To earn $100 bonus, you must have an opening deposit of $50, keep an average monthly balance of $1500 for the first two monthly cycles, and have direct deposits of $100. With the Bonus Checking account, you can enjoy features such as no minimum balance to earn interest for the account, free online banking with mobile deposit, and an expert team ready to help you open or switch your account. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Credit goes to Xinli for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Mutual Bank $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Mutual Bank Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Bonus Checking Account
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, at least $100
- Monthly Fee: $10, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Be at least 18 and not a signer on another Mutual Bank checking account
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: $15, when closed within 90 days
How To Earn Mutual Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a Bonus Checking account from Mutual Bank with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Keep an average monthly balance of $1,500 for the first 2 monthly statement cycles
- Have direct deposits of at least $100
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited within 30 business days of completing requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Bonus Checking: Avoid the $10 monthly fee by keeping a $1,500 minimum daily balance.
Make sure you check out Mutual Bank to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. With this account, you could earn up to unlimited interest with an APY of 0.20! Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
|Veridian Credit Union||0.85%||$100k||---||7-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|CommunityWide Federal Credit Union||0.75%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|La Capitol Federal Credit Union||0.70%||$2,500||---||6-Month Share Certificate||Review|
|LaFayette Federal Credit Union||0.70%||$500||---||7-Month Fixed Certificate||Review|
|Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union||0.62%||$40k||---||6-Month Bonus Term CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||0.60%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Spectrum Credit Union||0.60%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Paramount Bank||0.50%||$1,000||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Pen Air Federal Credit Union||0.50%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|