Available nationwide, Newtek Bank is offering 3.50% APY when you open a Business First Savings Account.
About Newtek Bank
Why Newtek Bank? They’re not reimagining banking. They’re redefining it.
Same offerings, different wording. Turns out reimagining banking doesn’t actually help businesses succeed. But redefining banking to provide businesses with the tools and services needed to accelerate their growth does.
That’s why they’ve created an institution that goes beyond banking to provide core solutions that enhance your bottom line. They are your partner for all things business.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Newtek Bank Business First Savings Rate
- Account Type: Business First Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: None
- Opening Deposit: Any
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Newtek Bank Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Newtek Bankt Savings Bank Rate
- Open a Newtek Bank Business First Savings Account with any amount.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 3.50% APY.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- High Yield Rate. A high yield rate that’s over the national average.
- No Hidden Fees. No service charges or monthly fees.
- No Minimum Deposit. No minimum deposit required when you open a High Yield Savings account.
Newtek Bank is offering a highly competitive rate when you open a new account.
For more options, see our list of the latest bank rates for business accounts.
For those interested in bank promotions, definitely take a look at our list of HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank bonuses.
If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Newtek Bank Business First Savings Account.
Leave a Reply