Available nationwide, One Finance Savings are offering an attractive 1.00% APY rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about One.
About One Finance Savings Review
One Finance, or just “One,” is an online-only nonbank financial institution that relies on a chartered partner bank to provide FDIC insurance for customers’ deposits. One’s customers start with three Pockets — Spend, Save and Auto-Save — and can create more for free.
I’ll review the One Finance Savings below.
Editor’s Note: Use our referral link to earn 1.00% APY + $50 bonus with direct deposit of at least $250.
- Get 1% APY on up to $5,000. If you have a qualifying paycheck direct deposit, the limit is $25,000. (Starting August 8, 2022, your Save Pocket and the current balance in your Auto-Save Pocket will both earn 3.00% APY. Up to $25,000.)
- Get 3% APY on a separate Auto-Save account. The way it works is you designate between 1 – 10% of your paycheck to go to this account and earn the 3% interest rate. Max $1,000 per month can be added to the 3% Auto-Save account. (You can also have any purchases on the One Finance linked debit card get rounded up and deposited to the 3% account. These roundups have no limit.)
One Finance Savings Rate
- What you’ll get: 1.00% APY + $50 bonus with $250 direct deposit
- Account Type: Savings
- Availability: Nationwide, online bank
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
One Finance Savings ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn One Finance Savings Rate
- Open new account at One Finance
- Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning up to 1.00% APY Rate
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC-Insured up to $250K
- Receive instant transaction notifications
- Prevent ACH debits with Pocket Lock
- Earn 1% APY* on your savings
- Customize your account with Pockets
- No fees or minimums
- Early paycheck access
- Access 55,000 fee-free AllPoint ATMs
Make sure you check out One Finance to learn more about the 1.00% APY promotion on their Savings Account.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on One Finance Savings Account.
Leave a Reply