Available for residents nationwide, State Exchange Bank High-Yield Savings Accounts are offering an attractive 2.00% APY rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about State Exchange Bank.
Table of Contents
About State Exchange Bank Savings Review
On October 1, 1901, the State Exchange Bank opened in Salt Fork, Oklahoma. The bank was relocated to Lamont in 1935 as a result of circumstances brought about by the nation’s financial crisis in the early 1930s. Since its establishment, the bank has been a locally owned and operated independent community bank.
With such great High Yield Savings rates you can earn big! It provides members with an opportunity to take advantage of high-yield savings products.
I’ll review State Exchange Bank Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
State Exchange Bank Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
An ATM card will be issued upon request. While the opening deposit must be made through an ACH transfer, additional deposits can also be made using the ATM card. Withdrawals can be made using the ATM card or through ACH transfer.
State Exchange Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn State Exchange Bank Rate
- Click here to open an High-Yield Savings account from State Exchange Bank with an opening deposit of $1.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 2.00% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Funds deposited into any of the products accessible through SaveBetter are held by federally insured institutions.
- Savings products from our network of financial institutions offer flexible terms and some of the most competitive interest rates
- One account to hold all your deposit products. Simplified statements. Easy access to manage your funds – all through a streamlined digital platform.
- A supportive, accessible, responsive customer service team based in New York, NY, sets SaveBetter apart.
- Enjoy 24/7 online access to your account and funds.
Check out this offer from State Exchange Bank and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on State Exchange Bank High Yield Savings Account.