Check out the latest Summit Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
The current promotion includes a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Summit Federal Credit Union Promotions
In 1941, three employees of the Rochester Telephone Corporation founded the credit union with a simple goal: to help members save and borrow at attractive rates in order to improve their lives. Over 75 years later, with a vastly expanded array of products and services, The Summit still holds that goal. However, if you are not a resident of New York, you can check out our list of the best bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates found nationwide!
|Eligibility: Membership in The Summit Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in the City of Buffalo, City of Geneva, City of Rochester, City of Syracuse, City of Tonawanda, Town of Amherst, Town of Henrietta, Town of Tonawanda, or Cortland County. Employees, retirees, or volunteers of a member company are also eligible to join, as are the relatives of existing Credit Union members. See more information here.|
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Summit Federal CU $150 Checking Bonus
The Summit Federal Credit Union is offering up to a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below how to waive
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days of account opening
(Offer expires October 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
Editor’s Note: To learn more, take a look at the current link. However, to learn more about the current fine print and expiration date, take a look at the PDF in the signup button.
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Offer limited to members that have not had a debit card in the past 12 months.
- Limited to 1 cardholder per account (primary cardholder) for up to $150 maximum with Premium Checking or $75 maximum with Enhanced Checking.
- To receive the $150 bonus with Premium Checking or $75 with Enhanced Checking
- You must order a new debit card between 9/1/20 and 10/31/20
- Have 20 point-of-sale transactions post to your account by 12/31/20
- The card and account must remain open through 2/28/21.
- Visa® Debit Cards with rewards
- Direct Deposit
- Online Services
- Mobile Banking
- 24-hour ATM access
- Helpful overdraft protection
- $5.00 fee applies if average daily balance falls below $1,000 in any given month
- Dividends on the Premium Checking are not paid if your average daily balance is below $1,000 in any given month.
- For the Premium Checking Account, a $5.00 fee applies if the average daily balance falls below $1,000 in any given month.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after meeting qualifications to receive your gift.
- Cash bonus will be reported and you will receive IRS Form 1099-INT. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the member.
- Offer subject to change at any time at our sole discretion without notice.
- The Account Maintenance Fee is waived if you meet certain conditions.
- See branch for details.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Make sure you check out Summit Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $150 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $150 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Additionally, I recommend contacting a CSR to find out if the account triggers a hard or soft pull.
*Check back at this page for updated Summit Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|