Available for residents nationwide, Sun East Federal Credit Union is offering an MAX-Yield Money Market Savings Account with 2.60% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Sun East FCU.
Table of Contents
About Sun East FCU Money Market Review
Sun East FCU bank that offers personal and business banking depository, loan products, and services.
Offers a competitive interest rate that, along with its money market account offering, targets consumers looking to maintain liquidity.
|Eligibility: Membership in Sun East Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through donating to the Sun East Charitable Foundation ($10). Membership is also open to the following: 1) those who live, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Nottingham, Oxford, or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania or Newark and Wilmington, Delaware; 2) employees of over 1,000 Select Employer Groups (listed on membership page); 3) family of current members.
See current membership details
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$5,000 – $250,000||2.60% APY|
Sun East FCU MAX-Yield Money Market Rate
To earn Sun East FCU’s competitive rate, simply meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: MAX-Yield Money Market Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.60% APY
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Monthly Fee: $10. Waive with $5K daily balance.
- Early Termination Fee: Account will close 30 days after opening if not funded
Editor’s Note: You can only access your cash once per quarter with NO PENALTY
Sun East FCU ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Sun East FCU Rates
- Open an MAX-Yield Money Market Savings account from Sun East Federal Credit Union with a deposit of $5,000.
- Maintain a balance no less then $5,000 and no more than a $250,000 balance to earn the 2.60% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Higher dividends than a basic savings account.
- Unlimited check writing and no monthly withdrawal penalties
- Deposits can be made by direct deposit, payroll deduction, at any Sun East branch, or at more than
5,000 branches nationwide through the Co-Op Shared Branching Network
- Online and mobile banking account access
- Deposits are insured for up to $500,000
Check out this offer from Sun East Federal Credit Union and open an MAX-Yield Money Market Savings Account to earn a competitive rate today! All it takes is to maintain a $5,000 minimum balance to earn the APY rate!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Sun East Federal Credit Union MAX-Yield Money Market Savings Account.