Available nationwide, Synchrony Bank is offering a 1.20% APY when you open a Money Market account.
To earn this competitive rate, simply make any opening deposit and keep the account in good standing. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.20% rate which also has no maximum balance. You’ll also have access to features such as online banking, and more. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Table of Contents
Synchrony Bank Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.20% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Synchrony Bank Rates:
- Open a Money Market account from Synchrony Bank.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Remember there is no maximum amount!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Up to $4,999||1.20% APY|
|$5,000 – $24,999||1.20% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No Monthly Account Fee
- Free online banking
- 6 Maximum Monthly Withdraws and Transfers
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Synchrony Bank. When you open a Money Market account you can earn a 1.20% APY! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. Your feedback makes our site even better, so don’t hesitate! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.