Available for residents nationwide, AdelFi offers an High-Yield Money Market Savings Account with 1.51% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about AdelFi.
About AdelFi High-Yield Money Market Review
AdelFi is a credit union composed of believers, with shared faith in supporting the spread of the Gospel. They aim to be good stewards of members’ and God’s resources by supporting Christian ministries, non-profits and organizations throughout the U.S. and globally.
This means working with partners to support those called to spreading the Gospel through grants, volunteer hours and in-kind donations.
I’ll review AdelFi High-Yield Money Market below.
AdelFi High-Yield Money Market Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Penalty for early withdrawal not specified
(Learn More at AdelFi)
AdelFi ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||4 withdrawals per month|
How to Earn AdelFi Rate
- Click on the Open Account button and apply for an Money Market Savings Account with the promo code MMA2022
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank
- The minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.00 – $100,000||1.51% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Free Online & Mobile Banking App Access
- Free Visa® Gold Check Card
- Free Domestic ATM Withdrawals
- Global ATM Network
- Nationwide CO-Op Network
- Mobile deposit
- Free account transfers to AdelFi or external accounts
Check out this offer from AdelFi and open an Money Market Savings Account to earn a competitive rate today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on AdelFi Money Market Savings Account.