For individuals that received an unwanted text message from Wolford America Inc. either on July 7 or Sept. 2, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Wolford America Advertising Text Message Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers received unwanted text messages from Wolford America Inc. advertising a sale and a new collection by the boutique company that did not include an opt out option, and did not properly describe the sender, which violated TCPA laws.
Wolford America Inc. denies any wrongdoing, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 5th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Wolford America’s Lawsuit:
- Wolford America’s Advertising Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: November 5th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers that Wolford sent unwanted text messages on either July 7, 2016 or Sept. 2, 2016
- Estimated Amount: $60-$120 gift card
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide valid phone number(s) that received the text message(s)
- Case Name & Number: Liotta v. Wolford Boutiques LLC, Case No. 1:16-cv-04634-MHC, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Wolford America’s Advertising Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by November 5th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that received an unwanted text message from Wolford America Inc., then you are eligible for a potential award from the Wolford America Advertising Text Message Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Wolford America Inc. sent unwanted text messages to customers without having an opt out option and did not properly describe the sender. So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 5th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements, and check our other ways of saving money!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.