The Nationwide Money Market Plus Account is perfect for those who want to earn a 0.25% APY as well as having the security of a traditional savings account, but with higher returns.
To receive an attractive rate, be sure to provide a minimum balance of $1,000 to get started.
Nationwide Money Market Plus Summary
Being an internet-only bank, Axos Bank offers a wide selection of services and features to further your financial health. With the new Money Market Account, you will be able to take advantage of one of the best rates available while gaining the best service and care Nationwide has to offer.
I’ll review Nationwide Money Market Plus below.
Nationwide Money Market Plus Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Plus Account
- Interest Rate: 0.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee:Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Nationwide for more details)
Money Market Plus Account Rates
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Money Market Plus
- Open a new Nationwide Money Market Plus Account
- Provide a minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Deposit any amount to obtain the attractive 0.25% APY
Nationwide Money Market Plus
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000
- Complimentary starter checks (upon request at account opening)
- Up to six debit transactions per month
- Maintenance fees waived when you maintain a $1,000 daily minimum balance
- Minimum balance required to open the account: $ 1000.00
Other Accounts to Consider
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
To summarize, the Nationwide Money Market Plus Account is designed for members who enjoy a low fee while obtaining a fantastic APY rate. With complimentary features such as digital tools and ATM fees reimbursed, this is one of the best choices for you to take advantage of!
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of best bank rates or keep up with the latest Axos Bank Promotions!