Find an updated list of Bank of Washington promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typically, they have bonuses ranging from $30 to $60 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Bank of Washington Promotions
Created in 1877, the Bank of Washington’s Original Stockholders are Frederick Hendrich, Leopold Wattenberg, Frederick W. Stumpe, John D. Hibbeler and John B. Busch. They sought out to make sure their community had a reliable financial institution to turn to. A century later and the bank still stands as a pillar for the community offering financial products to their customers.
I’ll review the Bank of Washington promotions below.
Bank of Washington $60 Kids Savings Bonus
Currently, the Bank of Washington is offering a $60 Kids Savings Bonus when you open a Statement Savings account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $60 bonus
- Account Type: Statement Savings account
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer does not expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To be eligible, your child must be part of the Kids Go Green Club. Grades 1st – 8th only.
- Earn $30. When your child fills their Bank of Washington green piggy bank, and brings it to one of the 6 branches to deposit into their Bank of Washington Statement Savings account, the Bank of Washington will match their piggy bank savings deposit up to $30.
- Earn $10. Encourage your child to donate their time, toy or talent to a nonprofit organization. Then, come with your child to the bank and either bring with you a receipt or a picture of them participating, and they will deposit an extra $10* into their account.
- Earn $10. When your child brings in their report card with one or more A’s or B’s (or equivalent) on it, they will deposit an extra $10* into their account.
- Earn $10. Simply show the bank the thank you card and we will deposit an extra $10 into their account.
- Earnings may be subject to IRS reporting.
- Offers valid one time only per calendar year.
- Bank of Washington reserves the right to cancel offering this program at anytime.
- Report card must be presented within one month of the current quarter end.
- $10 for one report card, not per grade, one time only per calendar year.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Total Checking: None
- Generation Green Checking: None
- Free Business Checking: None
- Business Savings: None
- Thrive Checking: Receive eStatements ($5 monthly fee for paper statements)
- Prosper Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Money Market: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
Make sure you check out Bank of Washington to learn more about the bonus promotion. This is an extremely easy offer to start your child off on! There are no monthly fees for you to worry about and you get to earn a little extra money at the same time!
Also, don’t forget to leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you! We would love to hear from you!
*Compare Bank of Washington Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*