BBVA Bank is known for its prominent online presence and easily navigable mobile app.
Whereas, Bank of America is one of the most well known banks in the U.S. with more than 5,000 locations and 16,000 ATMs nationwide.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Bank of America
|642 branches nationwide (Locator)
|Over 5,000 locations (Locator)
|64,000 ATMS nationwide
|Over 1,800 ATMs
|-New customer coupon offers
-Full service banking
-Extended customer service hours
-Full service bank
|-Low Savings APY
-Branches are only available in seven states
|-No free checking option
– Low interest rate
-Many miscellaneous banking fees
|BBVA Bank offers checking, savings and second chance banking.
|Bank of America operates nationwide offering many account options like checking, savings, and more!
|BBVA Free Checking
Compare to Other Banks
Which Bank is Better: BBVA or Bank of America?
- BBVA is known for its strong online presence, excellent customer service, and user-friendly mobile app.
- Bank of America has many account options and their user friendly interface and mobile app is noteworthy.
More on BBVA:
More on Bank of America:
- How To Open a Bank of America Checking Account
- What Are Bank of America’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Bank of America Login
- Bank of America Routing Number
- What Is the Bank of America Cashier’s Check Fee?
- Bank of America Review