BBVA Bank is known for its prominent online presence and easily navigable mobile app.
There’s no minimum deposits or service fees on their banking products.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Locations||642 branches nationwide (Locator)||Online Only|
|ATMs||64,000 ATMS nationwide||Over 43,000 no-fee Allpoint ATMs|
|Pros||-New customer coupon offers
-Full service banking
-No account minimums
-Good customer service
|Cons||-Low Savings APY
-Branches are only available in seven states
|-Low Checking APY for lower balance customers|
|Bottom Line||BBVA Bank offers checking, savings and second chance banking.||Ally Bank is an online only based banking that offers full service with the most competitive rates.|
|BBVA Free Checking||Checking||Review|
Ally Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- Ally Bank vs Bank of America
- Ally Bank vs Wealthfront
- Ally Bank vs Capital One
- Ally Bank vs Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Ally Bank vs Axos Bank
- Ally Bank vs CIT Bank
- TD Bank vs Ally Bank
Which Bank is Better: BBVA or Ally Bank?
- BBVA is known for its strong online presence, excellent customer service, and user-friendly mobile app.
- Ally Bank offers good interest rates and no account minimum or service fees.
More on BBVA:
More on Ally Bank
- How To Open an Ally Bank Account
- What Are Ally Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Ally Bank Login
- Ally Bank Routing Number
- Ally Bank Review