Take advantage of the Citibank High-Yield Checking account here.
Available to residents of selected markets, Citibank is offering a 0.60% APY with a deposit of $25,000 or more on their High-Yield Checking Account.
About Citibank High-Yield Checking
Founded in 1812, Citibank has been an industry-leading financial institution offering residents a wide variety of products and services. From attractive bonuses to rates, you will begin to understand why countless have trusted Citibank with their financial investments.
Continue on to learn more about the Citibank High-Yield Checking Account below.
Citibank High-Yield Checking Rate
Residents of selected markets can earn an attractive rate on balances of $25,000 or more. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.60% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Citibank High-Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available:
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, OK, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, and WY
- Not available in the following cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Seattle, Dallas
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 0.60% APY Rate
- Open a Citibank High-Yield Interest Checking account as part of the Citi® Elevate package.
- Meet the tiered deposit amount below to receive your APY rate.
- To waive the $15 monthly service fee, maintain an average monthly balance of $5,000 in your checking account
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000 and above||0.60% APY|
- No minimum to open
- No limit on earnings
- Online banking
- Smart mobile banking with the Citi Mobile® App
- Mobile Check Deposits
- Spending Insights
- Peer-to-Peer Payments
- You must register your account for online access on Citi Online® and Citi Mobile® in order to view your statements and other legal notices.
- Must have a residential/home (not mailing) address in an Eligible Location listed above.
All in all, the current tiered rates from Citibank High-Yield Checking is a great offer to take advantage of, provided you live within the eligible states. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of all the great features that come with your new banking experience. However, do note that not all cities within the listed states qualify for the account!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Citibank High-Yield Checking Account.