For residents of Texas, First State Bank is offering $25 Bonus and $25 Donation when you open a checking account and meet certain requirements below. Take advantage of this promotion now, limited time offer.
First, you must open a First State Bank Personal Checking account with a $50 opening deposit before April 30, 2019. The First State Bank checking account must remain open for at least 6 months from the date of the first deposit or $25 will be deducted from the account at closing. $25 will be deposited in your new account and First State Bank will donate $25 to either the Corsicana ISD Education Foundation or the Mildred ISD Education Foundation!
With the Checking accounts, you can enjoy features such as mobile banking and checking deposits, eStatements, fee-free access to ATMs, and so much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this promotion! If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
First State Bank $25 Bonus + $25 Donation Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- First State Bank Promotion Printout
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull/Soft Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $8 fee, See how to get it waived below!
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if account closes before 6-months.
How To Earn First State Bank $25 Bonus + $25 Donation
- Open a Checking account from First State Bank with a $50 minimum deposit before April 30, 2019.
- Enroll in online banking and activate e-statements.
- $25 will be deposited in your new account.
- First State Bank will donate $25 to either the Corsicana ISD Education Foundation or the Mildred ISD Education Foundation.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free with eChecking: Opening a checking account with eChecking waives your monthly fee!
Make sure you check out First State Bank to learn more about the $25 Bonus and $25 Donation promotion. With only a few requirements, and short qualification period, be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.