Home Federal Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers can be found updated here.
Currently, they have a $250 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements.
About Home Federal Savings Bank Promotions
Home Federal Savings Bank was founded in Spring Valley, Minnesota in 1934. They have been committed to providing great service and competitive products to individuals and businesses ever since. They have over 16 locations across Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
I’ll review the current Home Federal Savings Bank Promotions below.
Home Federal Savings Bank $250 Checking Bonus (Expired)
Home Federal Savings Bank is offering up to a $250 checking bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: MN, IA, WI (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum specified
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
(Expires December 31, 2021)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), and HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Earn the following bonuses:
- $150 when you open a new eligible checking account and set up direct deposit of $500
- $50 when you add a debit card to your account with CardGuard
- $50 by using your phone’s mobile wallet
- Earn $150 with a New Checking Account: Health Savings Accounts are not eligible for the $150 reward. New account owners must not have been a Home Federal checking account client in the last 12 months. Interest Advantage account earns interest and the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is as follows: balances less than $5,000.00, 2.00% APY; $5,000.01 and over, 0.05% APY. APYs are accurate as of 01/01/2022. Checking account minimum opening balance is $25 and direct deposit minimum qualification is $500 (combined total of direct deposits during one statement cycle). Any applicable reward(s) will be credited to the account within 60 days of meeting the qualifications. Qualifications must be met by 12/31/2022 (direct deposit must clear by 02/28/2023). $150 reward will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT. A $75 early closing fee will be charged by the bank if the account closes within the first 6 months. Any person with more than 5 ChexSystems inquiries will not qualify for this promotion. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Interest rates and APY may change at any time. Other restrictions may apply. This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Earn $50 by Adding a New Debit Card with CardGuard: Checking account linked to new debit card must not have had a debit card in the last 12 months. Account ownership styling and transaction authority may disqualify eligibility to receive the $50 reward. One $50 reward will be given per client, not per card used. $50 reward will be credited to the account within 60 days of meeting the installation of the CardGuard application requirement. CardGuard requires the Debit Card to be activated. Qualifications must be met by 12/31/2022. $50 reward will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Earn $50 by Using Your Phone’s Mobile Wallet: Debit card linked to Mobile Wallet must not have been activated in any Mobile Wallet in the last 12 months. A minimum of 15 debit card transactions must be recorded within 45 days of Mobile Wallet activation. $50 reward will be credited to the account within 60 days of meeting the transaction amount requirement. Mobile Wallets require the Debit Card to be activated. Activation qualification must be met by 12/31/2022 (15 transactions qualification within 45 days of activation or by 02/14/2023, whichever comes sooner). $50 reward will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT. Other restrictions may apply. This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Advantage Checking: None
- Interest Advantage Checking: $10 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a cumulative balance of more than $5,000 in any Home Federal deposit account, obtain a secured loan from Home Federal, have at least $1,000 direct deposit into the account per statement cycle, own a business with an active business checking account at Home Federal, work for Home Federal, and are 24 years old or younger.
- Health Savings Account: None
- Basic Savings: $3.00 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining an average monthly balance of at least $50.00.
- Basic Business: First 100 items per month are free. $0.25 per item after first 100
- Business Advantage: $20 monthly fee, waivable with a $20,000.00 minimum daily balance.
- Business: $13 monthly fee, Check with CSR to see how to waive.
- Nonprofit: None
- Nonprofit Interest: $13 monthly fee, Check with CSR to see how to waive.
- Commercial Basic Savings: $3 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a minimum balance of $50.00
- Business Money Market: $10 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a minimum balance of $1,000.00
- Commercial Preferred Money Market: $25 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a minimum balance of $25,000.00
Lastly, Home Federal Savings Bank is currently offering a wide variety of bonuses, promotions, and offers as well as great account features to help you in any situation.
However, while they have generous checking bonuses, Home Federal Savings Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Furthermore, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
*Compare Home Federal Savings Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back at this page for updated Home Federal Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.