Find out more about Oklahoma Central Credit Union Rewards Checking Account here.
Available nationwide, Oklahoma Central Credit Union is offering a generous 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Rewards Checking Account.
About Oklahoma Central Credit Union Rewards Checking
Oklahoma Central Credit Union has helped Oklahomans meet their financial goals, solve problems and turn opportunities into accomplishments since 1941. Their mission is to make a difference in the lives of their employees, members and the communities they serve.
|Eligibility: Membership in Oklahoma Central Credit Union is open to anyone who belongs to any other credit union, and employees and retirees of over 1,100 companies. Learn more about membership eligibility here.|
Continue on to learn more about the Oklahoma Central Credit Union Rewards Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Oklahoma Central Credit Union Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Rewards Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.50% APY rate:
- Use your debit card for thirty non-ATM transactions
- Have direct deposit of at least $1,500
- Pay three bill by ACH or BillPay
- Ongoing enrollment in eStatements and eNotices through Online Banking
- Minimum $100.00 average daily balance to avoid $10 monthly service fee
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000||2.50% APY|
|$10,000,01 – $50,000||0.15% APY|
- Debit Card with Points and Perks
- Bill Pay
- Online banking
- Mobile app with Smart Deposit
- Mobile and text banking
- eStatements and eNotices
- Credit Score Monitoring and Alerts
- Access to Money Management, our personal finance application
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft protection
Although this account has more requirements than other rewards checking accounts, the rate is rather high and there are countless benefits and features that come with the account. However, be sure to check with a CSR to find out if it triggers a soft or hard pull before opening.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Oklahoma Central Credit Union’s Rewards Checking Account.