Available to residents of Florida, Optimum Bank is offering a rate of 2.60% APY when you open an Personal Money Market Account at their local branch with an opening deposit of $1,000. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
Optimum Bank offers no monthly fees, 24/7 online access and more! This new savings account offers a APY rate that is more than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Optimum Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type:Personal Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.60% APY
- Availability: FL (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $20, can be waived with $1,000 minimum balance or direct deposit
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Optimum Bank Rate
- Open a Money Market account from Optimum Bank with minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.60% APY for balances of $1,000 or more.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 2.60% APY
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Optimum Bank’s Personal Money Market Account offers a 2.60% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $1,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Personal Money Market Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Optimum Bank’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!