For residents of Virginia, you’re able to earn a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account from Union Bank & Trust by April 14, 2019.
To earn the $100 cash bonus you must set up one monthly recurring qualified direct deposit of $250 or more that is received two times in your account within 60 days! Their Free Checking account comes with a free Visa Debit Card, mobile banking, mobile check deposit, and more.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Union Bank & Trust Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Union Bank & Trust Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Loyalty Checking, Preferred Banking, Alumni Checking, ThankU Checking
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/14/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $25, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is not available to existing Union checking customers or prior checking customers in the past 12 months.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days of account opening.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
- American Express
- Business Plus
- Capital One 360
- Charles Schwab
- Merill Edge
How to Receive Union Bank & Trust Bonus
- Open a new Checking account from Union Bank & Trust by April 14, 2019 with a $25 opening deposit. We recommend the Free Checking since it has no monthly fees.
- Set up one recurring qualified direct deposit in which two direct deposits of $250 or more are received within 60 days of account opening.
- The $100 cash bonus will be credited to your checking account within 30 days upon meeting the requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Loyalty Checking: Avoid the $10 fee by:
- $2,500 min. or $10,000+ combined Deposit/Loans/Line of Credit balance
- Preferred Banking: Avoid the $25 fee by:
- $25,000 min. or $50,000+ combined balance
- Alumni Checking: There are no monthly fees
- ThankU Checking: There are no monthly fees
Make sure you check out Union bank & Trust to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.