For residents nationwide, Citibank is sending out mailers for you to earn up to 75,000 bonus miles with American Airlines by June 30, 2019.
To get started, you must receive this promotion in order to receive the bonus. Next, sign up for a Account Package by June 30, 2019. To earn the full 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles you will have to spend $1,200 using your debit card and make one payment using bill pay each month for two months. Additionally, you will have to maintain an average account balance of $200,000 to earn the bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. See the latest Citibank bonuses located on the HMB master list of Citibank Promotions. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: This is a targeted promotion so you will have to receive the offer in order to sign up for the bonus.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Citibank Bonus Information
- Link to Offer
- Account Type: Citigold Account Package
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator) Targeted*
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Citibank Bonus
- Receive the promotion from Citibank in order to be eligible.
- Sign up for a CitGold, Citi Priority, CitiBank, or Basic Banking Account Package by June 30, 2019.
- Each month you will have to use your debit card and use bill pay at least once:
- Citigold: You will have to spend $1,500.
- Citi Priority: You will have to spend $1,000.
- CitiBank: You will have to spend $600.
- Basic Banking: You will have to spend $200.
- Maintain an account balance of:
- Citigold: $200,000
- Citi Priority: $50,000
- CitiBank: $10,000
- Basic Banking: $1,500
- If you fulfill these requirements for 2 months, you will earn AAdvantage Miles by American Airlines:
- Citigold: 75,000 bonus miles
- Citi Priority: 60,000 bonus miles
- CitiBank: 40,000 bonus miles
- Basic Banking: 10,000 bonus miles
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Citigold Account Package: There are no monthly service fees but if you do not maintain your account balance of $200,000 the Citigold package will be converted to a Citi Priority Package.
- Citi Priority Account Package: The $30 monthly service fee can be waived if you maintain the $50,000 account balance.
- CitiBank Account Package: The $25 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain the $10,000 account balance.
- Basic Banking Account Package: The $12 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain an account balance of $1,500.
Citibank is offering targeted recipients nationwide up to 75,000 bonus miles when they open an Account Package and meet all the requirements. Sign up for an account by June 30, 2019 and maintain the requirements for two months and you will earn bonus miles you can redeem for rewards or flights!
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.