If you’re 60 years or older and want to earn interest while keeping a lower minimum daily balance to avoid a monthly fee, TD Bank‘s 60 Plus Checking account might be a great choice for you. This offer is good for senior residents at following states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA & VT. You can simply earn the $50 by making $500 in debit card purchases within 90 days of your account opening. In addition, you will receive great benefits such as Free money orders, Free official bank checks, Free paper statements, Free Mobile Banking plus many more. If you qualify, make sure to sign up now as this offer is good until March 11, 2017. If you are looking for more TD Bank bonuses, come check out our HMB’s master list of TD Bank Promotions.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
TD Bank $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign Up Offer
- TD 60 Plus Checking $50 Bonus Printout
- Account Type: 60 Plus Checking
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT
- Branches: 1300+ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/11/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Optional
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300(YMMV); Make sure to set your cash advance to $0.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee:$10, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How to Earn TD Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open a new TD Bank 60 plus Checking account online or in-Store by March 11, 2017.
- Then you must complete $500 in Visa® Debit Card purchases within 90 days of account opening. Qualifying Visa® Debit Card purchase transactions are those made using a TD Visa® Debit Card to buy goods and services and must be posted to the new account within 90 days of account opening (ATM withdrawals do not qualify)
- After completion of the requirement, the bonus will be credited into your new personal checking account no later than 125 days from account opening.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- 60 Plus Checking: $10 monthly fee can be waived if you keep minimum daily balance of $250
If you are a senior resident at any of the mentioned states, you should check out this great offer that TD Bank is offering. This is an easy way to receive the $50 bonus and you can avoid the monthly fee by simply keeping $250 daily balance. Keep in mind the bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on 1099-MISC. If you’re interested and qualify, hurry and sign up today because the offer is for limited time only! If you want to check out other offers, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide,including takeout and delivery, and at U.S. supermarkets; 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to inspire your next travel.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four by being able to check your first bag free.