Founded in 1852 and headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, TD Bank has a strong presence of branches in the Eastern U.S, plus they have more than 1,300 branch locations across 15 states. They offer personal checking and savings accounts, as wells as insurance, brokerage and investment banking services.
Continue reading below to learn how TD Bank operates within their business hours.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
TD Bank Hours of Operation
TD Bank is open seven days a week compared to most banks, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, but it may vary by branch location. During the weekends, a majority of TD Banks are open with adjusted hours.
You can use their online store locator for the latest hours and services available at your nearest TD Bank, drive-thru, or ATM.
TD Bank’s typical business hours:
- Monday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Thursday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday – 9 AM to 2 PM; 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Sunday – 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Are Saturday and Sunday Business Days for TD Bank?
A majority of TD Bank locations are open on Saturdays and Sundays with varying hours. They are usually open from 9 AM to 2 PM and Sunday from 11 AM to 2 PM. Make sure to check their online hours for specific branch locations if they are open since each location has different hours.
Tip: The drive-thrus of TD Bank branches often have longer hours than the store itself. So, if you want to bank in-person after hours, look for the drive-thru service feature in the store locator.
TD Bank Holiday Hours
Like most banks, TD Bank also follows standard holiday schedule.
|TD Bank Holiday Schedule|
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Closed|
How To Bank With TD Bank After Business Hours
You can still bank with TD Bank outside their regular hours if you ever find yourself needing their banking services.
To start the list, you can bank through their online platform to access your checking and savings accounts. To enroll for TD Bank’s Online Banking, you’ll need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your TD Bank ATM, credit or debit card
- A valid e-mail address
- Your TD Bank account number
Another method is through TD Bank’s mobile banking and just like their online banking, you get the flexibility of accessing your account. You can log into the app by using your username and password.
Furthermore, if you need to withdraw quick cash, TD Bank offers 24 hour ATMs and you can also access your accounts by calling TD’s 1-888 number.
TD Bank Customer Service
- Phone: TD’s general help line is 1-888-751-9000.
- Facebook messenger: TD recommends Facebook’s messaging app as one of its methods of contact.
- Twitter: You can also message TD Bank on Twitter.
- Social media: TD Bank keeps profiles on Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn, although these accounts aren’t explicitly recommended by TD as points of contact.
- Branch: Some people find face-to-face visits are effective. Be sure to call your branch to double-check its hours or to set up an appointment.
TD Bank Promotions
• Open a TD Beyond Checking account online and earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
• With the TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you'll earn interest and get reimbursed for fees like ATM transactions, overdrafts, Rush Bill Pay and outgoing wires – on top of all the perks you'd expect from everyday checking.
• Pay no monthly maintenance fee with monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across your eligible TD accounts.
• TD Beyond Checking Review
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans