If you need a new Savings and Money Market account and a new phone, you should head to TD Bank‘s website to sign up for a new Simple Savings, Select Savings or Growth Money Market account so you can earn an Android smartphone bonus. Any new or existing TD Bank members are eligible, and all you need to do is sign up for a checking account online. When you open a new Simple Savings, Select Savings or Growth Money Market account online, the Android smartphone is yours as long as you sign up for a new 2 year contract with Sprint or Verizon. Keep in mind that this is a limited time offer that will end when all of the phones are gone. All of the latest TD Bank bonuses are located on the HMB master list of TD Bank Promotions.
Eligibility: Online offer only. Health Savings Accounts not eligible.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Editor’s Recommendation: Smartphones are a hassle and require a 2 year agreement, why not receive cash instead? Check out the box below for better TD Bank Deals!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
TD Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- TD Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Simple Savings, Select Savings or Growth Money Market
- Availability: Online only
- Expiration Date: Offer valid while supplies last.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: Must open the account online and set up a 2 year contract with Sprint or Verizon.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn TD Bank Bonus:
- Open a new savings or Money Market account online at TD Bank from this web page only.
- Set up a 2 year contract with Sprint or Verizon.
- All AndroidTM phones must be redeemed within 60 days of the submitted application. Free phone offer is only available with select service plans, data and messaging features and a new two-year subscriber agreement.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Simple Savings: $5 or $4 if you choose online statements only
- $300 daily minimum requirement to waive fees.
- For the first 12 months: waived each month you have a linked TD Bank checking account and a recurring transfer of $25 or more from a TD Bank account
- Always waived if you meet the minimum daily balance requirement, are age 18 or younger or 62 or older, or for IRAs
- Select Savings: $15 or $14 if you choose online statements only
- $15,000 daily minimum. Waived if you meet the minimum daily balance requirement, or for IRAs
- Growth Money Market: $12 or $11 if you choose online statements only
- $2,000 daily minimum. Waived if you meet the minimum daily balance requirement or are age 62 or older
Remember, this Android smartphone bonus from TD Bank requires you to open an account online. If you’re a new or existing TD Bank customer, just open a new savings, or money market account online and the Android smartphone is yours! If you’re interested, hurry and get started on your bonus today because the offer will end when all Android’s have been given way. If you want to check out other offers, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.