TEG Federal Credit Union is offering residents of New York a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account by May 31, 2019.
To get started, open a Free Checking Account by May 31, 2019. Next, you will have to set-up a direct deposit of at least $400 or your whole pay check to earn the bonus. Finally, after you confirm that you have set-up the direct deposit, TEG FCU will reward you with a $100 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Dutchess County, Orange County, or Ulster County in the state of New York then you are eligible to join this credit union. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
TEG FCU $100 Bonus Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- TEG FCU Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Truly Free Checking Account
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 90 days
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn TEG FCU $100 Bonus
- Open a Free Checking Account by May 31, 2019.
- Set-up a direct deposit to the new checking account.
- Notify TEG FCU that you have registered a direct deposit to the account.
- TEG FCU will reward you with a $100 bonus for completing all the requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Free Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
Make sure you check out TEG Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotion for all your banking needs.