Available for residents of Arkansas, Telcoe Federal Credit Union is offering a 1.98% APY rate when you open their Quarter Plus Money Market Account!
To earn the rate, you must open the account and maintain a minimum balance of $500,000. It’s as simple as that and there isn’t any maximum balance restrictions! There is a wide selection of banking features you can take advantage of such as no monthly fees, no activation fee, free online and mobile banking, and many more!
Eligibility: Membership in Telcoe Federal Credit Union is open to those who live or work within the state of Arkansas. To learn more, check out their Membership page for morel info.
Table of Contents
Telcoe Federal Credit Union Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Quarter Plus Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.98% APY
- Minimum Balance: $500,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: AR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: If account balance falls below $2,500, then it is changed to a regular share account.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: NCUA
Earn Telcoe Federal Credit Union Rates:
- Open a Quarter Plus Money Market Account from Telcoe Federal Credit Union with a minimum opening deposit of $2,500.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $500,000 to earn the APY rate.
- Rates vary based on balance amount. Balance must not fall below the minimum balance of $2,500.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$500,000 and up||1.98% APY|
|$100,000 up to $499,999||1.90% APY|
|$50,000 up to $99,999||1.68% APY|
|$10,000 up to $49,999||1.59% APY|
|$2,500 up to $9,999||0.90% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No monthly fees
- No Activation fee
- Maximize your earning potential with their tiered rates
- Earn higher rates with a larger balance
- Dividends paid monthly
Telcoe Federal Credit Union is offering a 1.98% APY rate just for opening a Quarter Plus Money Market Account! The only requirement is that you have at least a $500,000 minimum balance. If you don’t meet that balance, you shouldn’t worry as APY rates are tiered and you are able to earn a rate based on your balance.
Just remember that you must maintain a $2,500 minimum balance! If you go below that, the account will change to a regular share account. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review