Available for residents nationwide, The Federal Savings Bank is offering a Online Money Market Account with 2.50% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about The Federal Savings Bank.
About The Federal Savings Bank
Headquartered in Chicago, The Federal Savings Bank is the 69th largest bank in the state of Illinois and the 1,262nd largest bank in the nation. Established in 2000, it had grown to 1,373 employees at 2 locations. The Federal Savings Bank has a B+ health rating.
I’ll review The Federal Savings Bank Online Money Market below.
The Federal Savings Bank Online Money Market Rate
To earn this competitive rate, simply complete all the requirements and qualify. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the high rate.
- Account Type: Online Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $2,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
The Federal Savings Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn The Federal Savings Bank Online Money Market Rates
- Open a The Federal Savings Bank Online Money Market
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- You must be least 18 years of age, and you must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien
- Fund the account with new money- Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn a high rate APY for balances of at least $2,000.
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account
- No monthly service charge
- Interest bearing account with varying rates, compounded and credited monthly
- Access to Mobile and Online Banking
If you are interested in earning a high return on your funds, you should consider The Federal Savings Bank Online Money Market and take advantage of their great rate. With their new and improved online banking, users can enjoy a new modern design that is faster and easier to use!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on The Federal Savings Bank Online Money Market.
Leave a Reply