Available nationwide, TotalDirectBank Direct Money Market is offering a staggering 5.05% APY Rate. TotalDirectBank is now America’s rate leader!
About TotalDirectBank Direct Money Market
TotalDirectBank is a division of City National Bank of Florida. Founded in Miami more than 70 years ago, today City National Bank is the premier private commercial bank in Florida.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$2,500 – $500,000||5.05% APY|
TotalDirectBank Direct Money Market
To earn TotalDirectBank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $25,000. Afterwards, you just need at least $2,500 in your account to keep the high rate.
- Account Type: Direct Money Market
- Interest Rate: 5.05% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank) except for Florida, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and US Virgin Islands.
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $25,000 minimum
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $25 fee will be assessed if account is closed within six months of opening
Editor’s Note: Many readers are reporting opening issues with TDB’s online application.
- No check writing and no ATM/debit card.
- $10 excess transaction fee for each transaction beyond the allowed six per month.
- If transaction limits are exceeded three times in any rolling 12-month cycle, the account may be closed.
- Two beneficiaries can be named on the online application. You must call to add additional beneficiaries.
- Social Security numbers are not required when naming beneficiaries and equal shares will be assigned.
TotalDirectBank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: You have to link and initiate (inbound and outbound) ACH transfers from an external bank account..
How to Earn TotalDirectBank Rate
- Open a Direct Money Market account from TotalDirectBank with an opening deposit of $25,000.
- Maintain $2500+ balance amount to earn the high rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Grow your money faster with interest compounded monthly
- Online transfer of funds using your external bank account
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowable
- Unlimited deposit transactions, and up to six withdrawals and transfers per month
Check out TotalDirectBank and open a Direct Money Market account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Check back often to see the latest info on Direct Money Market Account.
Their website says $25K to open new account.
“A $25,000 minimum deposit via ACH is required to open an account”
Anthony Nguyen says
You are correct. $25K minimum to open, but only $2,500 afterwards to keep the rate. Thanks.
This bank is terrible, I setup my account over a week ago, they pulled the money from my external account but I have received no communication from them regarding my account or how to access it. I have sent multiple emails with no response and currently on hold for over an hour to try and speak to someone about my account. Avoid them at all costs.
terrible. requires a credit pull. they also drew funds twice and refused to return without going through my current bank
Greg Jay says
$5K opening balance to earn 2.35% APY (not $50K). No interest for accounts less than $5K. But no fees for going below the minimum (>$5K). The online account has no mechanism for linking or initiating ACH transfers from this bank. You have to link and initiate (inbound and outbound) ACH transfers from another (external) bank account.
Howard Young says
Thank you for updating us, Greg!