Available to residents of Connecticut and New York, Webster Bank is offering a rate of 2.50% APY when you open a Savings Extra Account with an opening deposit of $25,000 by December 31, 2018. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate up to $500,000.
Webster Bank offers online banking, FDIC insurance and more! This new savings account offers a APY rate that is higher than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Webster Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Extra Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Availability: CT, NY (Bank Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Amount not specified, can be waived with a minimum balance of $10,000
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Webster Bank Rate
- Open a Savings Extra account from Webster Bank with minimum deposit of $10,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.50% APY for balances of $25,000 or more.
- Earn 0.85% APY for balances of $500,000+.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 2.50% APY
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Webster Bank’s Savings Account offers a 2.50% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $25,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Savings Extra Account comes is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Webster Bank’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
Leave a Reply