While Citi is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the content is not provided by Citi; and that the opinions and beliefs in the article have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by Citi. Learn more on our Advertising Policy.
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® is offering a huge bonus miles opportunity: Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. In addition to this great bonus, cardholders can earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. You can also enjoy automatic Admirals Club® membership, which gives you and your immediate family (or up to 2 traveling companions) access to over 50 Admiral Club® worldwide locations. These spacious lounges offer complimentary drinks and snacks, free Wi-Fi, free printing services, and much more. All of these features and more come with an annual fee of $450.
Citi/AAdvantage Executive WorldElite TM MasterCard Features:
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Admirals Club® membership for you with guest privileges*
- Complimentary Admirals Club® lounge access for authorized users
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to eight companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
50,000 AAdvantage® Bonus Miles: Simply spend $5,000 in purchases on your new card within your first 3 months of membership to earn the 50K AAdvantage miles. The rewards program also allows you to earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent elsewhere. Plus, there is no cap on the amount of miles you can earn.
Expert Concierge Service: No matter where you are or when you need it, expert assistance is just a phone call away. Whether you’d like to make dinner reservations, need help with travel arrangements or want to buy and deliver gifts and goods, highly trained concierge professionals are available 24 hours a day.
No Foreign Transaction Fees: You don’t need to worry about extra fees when you use this card in another country, so you can hold on to as much of your money as you can while you travel.
- Admirals Club® Membership- You and your immediate family (or up to 2 traveling companions) will have access to over 50 Admiral Club® worldwide locations. These spacious lounges offer complimentary drinks and snacks, free Wi-Fi, free printing services, and much more
- Enhanced Airport Experience- Enjoy an enhanced experience the moment you arrive at the airport with priority check-in, airport screening (where available) and early boarding when flying on domestic American Airlines.
- First Checked Bag Free- Get your first checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 travel companions. You and up to eight additional people in your reservation can each save up to $50 on round-trip travel.
- 25% Savings on In-flight Purchases- You’ll receive 25% savings when you use your card for in-flight purchases of food, drinks and headset purchases– on both American Airlines and US Airways flights.
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® offers many benefits and features with high rewards on travel spending along with a 50,000 AAdvantage bonus miles promotion! For a $450 annual fee you will have access to great features like no foreign transaction fee, one free checked bag, Admirals Club membership, and much more. Apply online now and you will get a response within minutes. Find more great cards from our full list of Credit Card Promotions.
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.