Available for residents nationwide, BankPurely is offering a 4.75% APY when you open a PurelyMoneyMarket account. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about BankPurely.
About BankPurely PurelyMoneyMarket
BankPurely is specifically crafted for ethical consumers with greater awareness about environmental and social issues and is federally insured by FDIC. They are all about bringing banking back to its roots, and doing this all online.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
BankPurely PurelyMoneyMarket Rate
To earn this competitive rate , simply open a PurelyMoneyMarket account online at BankPurely with a minimum balance of $25,000. Also, BankPurely will plant a tree in New York for every new email that signs-up to bank with them!
- Account Type: PurelyMoneyMarket
- Interest Rate: 4.75% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
BankPurely ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||3-4 days||$100,000||?||No limit to linked accounts|
Editor’s Note: BankPurely is not a great bank to use for ACH Transfers for pushing or pulling money. I highly recommend to use SoFi or CIT Bank Savings as your HUB account for all ACH transfers.
How to Earn BankPurely Rate
- Open a PurelyMoneyMarket account from BankPurely with an opening deposit of $25,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $25,000 to earn the 4.75% APY.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Complimentary ATM card
- Flexible access to your money
- Free e-mail statements
- Enjoy easy online account management
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of min
Check out this offer from BankPurely which is great for balances over $25,000. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
*View the best bank bonuses from banks like Chase, Huntington, TD, HSBC, Bank of America, Citibank, & more.*
Check back often to see the latest info on BankPurely PurelyMoneyMarket.
Leave a Reply