Available online nationwide, CFBank is offering a rate of 4.00% APY when you open a Money Market account.
Continue reading below for all the information you need to earn this generous rate on your funds when you open a CFBank Money Market Account.
Table of Contents
About CFBank Money Market
Headquartered in Worthington, CFBank is the 19th largest bank in the state of Ohio and the 666th largest bank in the nation. Established in 1892, it had grown to 117 employees at 7 locations.
I’ll review CFBank Money Market account below.
|Balance Requirements||APY Rates|
|Less than $5,000||0.05%|
|$5,000 to $2,499.99||0.20%|
CFBank Money Market Rate
Minimum balance to open and earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is $25,000.
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 4.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Monthly Fee: $5, waived if minimum balance is greater than $500
- Early Termination Fee: Subject to penalty if closed within 90 days.
CFBank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: You have to link and initiate (inbound and outbound) ACH transfers from an external bank account.
How to Earn CFBank Rate
- Open a CFBank Money Market Account with minimum deposit of $25,000.
- Earn 4.00% APY based on your account balance.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Debit Card with Chip Technology
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Fraud Protection and Monitoring
- Electronic Bill Pay
The Money Market account from CFBank is quick and easy to open online. This is a good decision for customers who want a much bigger-than-average return on their money.
If you have any information on this account feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see our complete list of Best Bank Rates.
Check back often to see the latest info on CFBank Money Market Account.