For those Chase Freedom Credit Card cardholders, they are offering 5% Cash Rebate Categories in select purchase categories that rotate on a quarterly basis throughout the year. For 2012 Quarter 3 from July 1, 2012 through September 30, 2012, Chase Freedom is giving 5% cash rebates in Gas Stations and Restaurants for up to $1,500 in spending. You can start activating the promotion starting June 15th!
Make sure to visit the Activation link to register for this 5% Cash Back Quarterly Promotion. Simply enter your name, last 4 digits of your card, and zip code to activate for absolutely free!
Beside visiting Hustlermoneyblog for your Quarterly reminder, Chase can also send you the reminders via email or text message.
Those without a Chase Freedom credit card, I highly recommend to apply ASAP to get on this quarterly 5% cash back.
These cash reward credit cards do not have annual fees. Compare all 5% cash rebates credit cards on select purchases to maximize cash back for 2012.
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees