The Chase SapphireSM Checking account offers $1,000 cash bonus here. See below for more details on the Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus for all benefits, and features.
The account offers a $1,000 cash bonus when you join Chase Sapphire Banking. Experience no fees on everyday banking and perks that add up & enjoy a new kind of high-tier banking experience today.
Experience no fees on everyday banking and perks that add up & enjoy a new kind of banking today. Taking banking beyond where it’s gone before – you can expect no ATM fees worldwide, invest for free, and many other perks that add up!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
*Expired* Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus – $1,000 Cash
You can earn up to a $1,000 bonus when you meet all the requirements with a new Chase SapphireSM Checking account.
With the Chase Sapphire Checking account you have special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges, early ticket sales, and an exclusive 24/7 dedicated banking service.
- Account Type: Chase SapphireSM Checking account
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- How To Earn It:
- Join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: See below on how to waive
The information for the Chase SapphireSM Checking account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
Enter your email at the offer page above to get a Chase coupon to open your account. With a Sapphire Banking relationship, you can enjoy features such as no ATM fees worldwide, relationship rates, special access, and so much more!
How To Earn The $1,000 Bonus
- To get started, you can sign-up online using the link above or meet a banker at a branch.
- Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Lastly, you must maintain the account balance of $75,000 for 90 days.
- After 90 days, you can expect your $1,000 bonus to be deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- Enjoy a $1,000 welcome bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days.
- Enjoy a new kind of banking experience
- No ATM fees worldwide – down the street or around the globe
- Perks that add up – relationship rates, special access and help when you need it
- Open online
- Email my upgrade code
- Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
Chase SapphireSM Checking: In order to waive the $25 monthly service fee, Chase Sapphire Banking requires you to maintain an average balance of $75,000+ in eligible deposits/investments.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers.
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can only participate in one Sapphire Checking, Chase Private Client Checking or You Invest new money bonus on a 12 month period.
- Coupon is good for one time use.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable)
Chase SapphireSM Checking Benefits
- No ATM fees worldwide
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier SavingsSM account
- Higher ATM and purchase limits with your Sapphire Banking Debit Card
- No wire transfer fees or stop payment fees
- Free online stock and ETF trades
- No foreign exchange rate adjustment fees on ATM withdrawals or debit card purchases made outside the U.S.
- No fees on the first four overdrafts within 12 months
- Invest for free with You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan
- $0 minimum to start investing
- Explore a wide range of stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and fixed income
- Premier relationship rates on a linked Chase Premier Savings? account
- Special access to sports and entertainment hospitality lounges
- Access to banking, home lending and small business specialists
- Early ticket sales and special seating for sports and entertainment events
- 24/7 dedicated banking service line: 1-888-26CHASE
- $0 monthly service fee on a linked Chase Business Checking account
Chase SapphireSM Checking Important Account Details
- To waive the monthly fee, Sapphire BankingSM requires an average balance of $75,000+ in eligible deposits/investments.
- Only the primary cardholder is eligible for the bonus offer – authorized users are not.
- If your account is closed within six months from opening, the value of your bonus will be deducted from the account at closing.
- Sapphire BankingSM is only available to customers who live in states with a branch, or who have a branch within driving distance.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
If you’re looking to experience a new kind of banking and receive more perks, the new Chase SapphireSM Checking account is my recommendation.
Definitely upgrade or start your Sapphire Banking relationship today to earn a $1,000 checking bonus. The Chase Sapphire Checking account comes with a number of benefits, including priority customer service around the clock.
The Chase SapphireSM Checking account account replaced the Premier Platinum Checking account.
Feel free comment below and let us know about all the features and benefits. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of the latest Chase Credit Card Offers and Chase Promotions or our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs. Be sure to check back for the latest Chase Sapphire Checking Bonus.
ADRIANA LOPEZ says
Quiero el cupon de esta promocion
Rajesh Shah says
I have Question about Sapphire Checking $ 1000 Bonus for which Their condition is maintain 75k Balance in Account and after that you will be credited 2k Bonus with in next 10 Days. Where as you are mentioning it Should be for 6 Month, please help with also clarify. Even if after Bonus Credit is it OK to downgrade your account to Basic Checking account from Sapphire Checking account, is this Action will Impact Bonus reversal by bank.
If your account is closed within six months from opening, the value of your bonus will be deducted from the account at closing.
I can’t find that in the fine print on chase website. Where did you get this information?
Thanks for disclosing this. I never would have guessed it would have been 90 days.
I can’t find it either. I contacted Chase and they said no fee after closing account.
Ashish A says
There is one problem with this offer’s fine print. Although Chase is always clear on several things but not this one. The requirement for maintaining a balance of $75K for 90 days is not clear. When I contacted chase about my promo bonus, they denied saying that the balance should be maintained in the sapphire checking account only. It can’t be maintained in the qualifying deposits as required for waiving the monthly service fee. The terms and conditions does not state that clearly and I was at hard luck with Chase. Hated the experience.
I am looking for the 60K UR points offer for the Sapphire Checking. Do you know if Chase will renew the offer soon?